PSN Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSN FORUM, a place to chat with your mates about gaming.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey, we are looking for new members, so why not send them the web address.
As you can see the forum has lots of new things to play with, with the instant chat and the new ranking and thanks system I'm sure it should make everything more social.

Best Kills on CoD4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MarkPancake

Best Kills on CoD4 Empty
PostSubject: Best Kills on CoD4   Best Kills on CoD4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:01 am

Post your best/funniest kills on cod 4, or best kill streaks with certain weapons.

I just got a 23 kill streak on hardcore headquarters with an RPG and shotgun. 4 with 1 RPG then 3 with another! ;o
Back to top Go down
HennyFarthing
Admin

Best Kills on CoD4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Kills on CoD4   Best Kills on CoD4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:18 am

Our Forum MWF has made some amazing vids on your tube, i think some are on the scuk site. when i'm on my pc i'll add some to this thread.

Last edited by HennyFarthing on Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://psnforum.all-up.com
lewisrockon

Best Kills on CoD4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Kills on CoD4   Best Kills on CoD4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:10 pm

I'm always getting great kills with my sniper, deep impact works wonders, for example i shot one guy in the head and also kills a guy behind the wall behind him. But my best even kill was when I was search and destroy on pipeline with my trust G36C and i killed everyone on the other team, giving me an airstrike, then as soon as i spawned i used the airstrike killing everyone again and getting me another air strike, i then used the airstrike but it left 2 people still alive, which i hunted down and killed, with my next airstrike i unfortunaly only got 1 person, shot another guy and then was killed by a guy with an AK47... fun whilst it lasted. Very Happy

Hennyfathing was there so he can verify it! I was really pleased! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best Kills on CoD4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Kills on CoD4   Best Kills on CoD4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Kills on CoD4
Page 1 of 1